Enter our new competition for a chance to win The Pollinating Company bee nester from Wildlife World, worth £15.99.
Wildlife product designer and manufacturer, Wildlife World, is expanding its current range to include many exciting new products and several items created in partnership with some high profile organisations based in the UK.
The company’s new products include several bird baths, feeders and a bee nester, which provides somewhere safe for precious pollinators to lay their eggs.
The Pollinating Company bee nester provides the perfect place for female bees to construct their egg cells, where their larvae develop and finally emerge in spring.
It has a built in woodpecker predator guard and comes ready to hang in a sheltered spot in your garden near nectar plants and a water source.
The nester has been designed so that the cardboard tubes can be replaced – they are the perfect size for mason, orchard and leafcutter bees.
Once it is occupied, the perforated lid can be used as a predator guard to protect the open ends of the cardboard nesting tubes during the winter months.
Terms and conditions
- Read our full terms and conditions before entering.
- The first ten entries with the correct answer drawn at random after the closing date will win one bee nester.
- No cash alternative is available.
- Only one entry per household.
- The competition is open to all residents of the UK, including the Channel Islands, aged 18 or older, except employees or contractors of Immediate Media, Wildlife World and anyone connected with the promotion or their direct family members.
- Closing date for entries is 11.59pm on Sunday 2 December 2018.
Enter below, and don’t forget to provide your contact details so that we can contact you if you win.