Located in the heart of the picturesque Georgian village of Woburn, yet less than one hour from London, Oxford, Cambridge and Birmingham, The Woburn Hotel stands at the gateway to the historic Woburn Abbey Estate, home to the 15th Duke and Duchess of Bedford, and the famous safari park.
The Woburn Hotel is perfect for a relaxing break and an ideal base for birdwatchers who wish to visit sites in the area such as RSPB The Lodge, the Harrold-Odell Country Park and Blows Downs Nature Reserve.
The Repton Room at The Woburn Hotel.
The hotel provides a modern twist on a country classic house with 48 contemporary en-suite bedrooms and seven cottage suites.
Dine at the award-winning Olivier’s restaurant, where you can enjoy the cuisine in a stylish and relaxed setting with excellent service.
Dessert at Olivier’s Restaurant.
Duck salad at Olivier’s restaurant.
- A two-night stay in a cottage suite, including champagne on arrival and full English breakfast.
- Dinner for two with a bottle of house wine each evening in the hotel’s two AA-rosette restaurant.
- Two tickets to Woburn Safari Park and Bletchley Park.
- Plus, afternoon tea one day at The Woburn Hotel, a book on Woburn Abbey Gardens and two cuddly toys from the Safari Park.
- Travel to and from Woburn
- Any meals outside of those indicated above
- Tips and gratuities
Our winner and their guest will enjoy two nights in a luxurious cottage suite with a bottle of champagne on arrival, a four-course dinner with a bottle of house wine each evening in Olivier’s, the two AA-rosette restaurant located in the hotel, and full English breakfast each morning.
Giraffes are among the safari stars you can spot during a visit to Woburn. © Bridget Davey Photography
The prize also includes afternoon tea on one day at The Woburn Hotel, tickets to Woburn Safari Park and nearby Bletchley Park (home of the World War II Enigma code breakers), a book about Woburn Abbey Gardens by Kier Davidson and two cuddly toys from the safari park, as mementos.
Exclusive reader offer – save 10%!
Readers can save 10% on all published breaks at The Woburn Hotel.**
Guests can also enjoy concessionary rates to visit Woburn Safari Park or take in a round of golf at Woburn Golf Club.***
For more information or to book, contact 01525 290 441 or email@example.com, quoting BBCW19. Find out more information about the hotel at thewoburnhotel.co.uk.
**Offer (based on two sharing a double/twin room) valid on Fridays, Sundays and Bank Holiday Mondays until 1 December 2019, subject to availability and excluding the Sunday Supper Break and special event weekends. Single supplements apply.
***Woburn Golf Club requires a handicap certificate of 24 or less for men and 36 or less for women to play on their courses.
Guests can also walk through the deer park on the public footpath and look out for a range of deer species.
Terms and conditions
- Read our full terms and conditions before entering.
- Prize to be claimed within six months of the winner being informed, excluding Christmas, New Year, Easter and event weekends, and subject to availabilty.
- The first entry with the correct answer drawn at random after the closing date will win the hotel break for one winner, plus one guest.
- Travel not included.
- No cash alternative.
- Over 18s only.
- Only one entry per household.
- The competition is open to all residents of the UK, (including the Channel Islands), except employees or contractors of Immediate Media or The Woburn Estate and anyone connected with the promotion or their direct family members.
- Closing date for entries is 11.59pm on 15 September 2019.
Enter below and don’t forget to provide your contact details so that we can contact you if you win.