Lords of the Manor is ideally located in eight acres of landscaped gardens and rolling parkland within a timeless corner of the Cotswolds, with an acclaimed three AA-rosette restaurant.
A former rectory of honey-coloured stone in the beautiful village of Upper Slaughter, the hotel provides a haven of peace and relaxation, with blazing log fires welcoming guests during winter.
- A two-night stay in a spacious Lords bedroom, including full English breakfast and dinner
- Dinner for two in the award-winning Atrium Restaurant on one of the evenings
- À la carte dinner for two in the more informal Dining Room on the other evening
- Two tickets to nearby Batsford Arboretum
- Bottle of champagne in the room on arrival
- Travel to and from the venue
- Any meals outside of those indicated above
- Personal care items
- Tips and gratuities
All of the individually furnished and decorated en-suite bedrooms are equipped with the best of 21st-century comforts, including flat-screen TVs, DVD players, free Wi-Fi, complimentary refreshments, tea-and-coffee-making facilities, the hotel’s famous homemade biscuits, and luxurious toiletries.
Under head chef Charles Smith, the kitchen truly forms the heart and soul of the hotel, with exquisite dishes created from the freshest seasonal produce, complemented by wines from our 17th-century cellars.
As well as a two-night stay for our winner and their guest, this great prize includes tickets to the Batsford Arboretum: 56 acres of dog-friendly gardens with trees and shrubs from around the world.
The hotel is also the perfect base for exploring many other local attractions, including the Cotswold Farm Park, Cotswold Wildlife Park and Crocodiles of the World zoo.
Exclusive reader offer – save 10%!
All readers can save on a stay at Lords of the Manor, with 10% off the advertised mid-week rates, plus a complimentary room upgrade, subject to availabilty, and late check out at 12 noon.
For more information or to book, please call 01451 820 243, quoting BBC Wildlife Magazine. For further hotel details, please visit: lordsofthemanor.com
*Offer based on two people sharing a double/twin room, valid Sunday to Thursday until 20 December 2019 and subject to availability. Upgrades to other room categories and dining options are available at a supplement.
Terms and conditions
- Read our full terms and conditions before entering.
- The first entry with the correct answer drawn at random after the closing date will win the hotel break.
- Prize (based on two sharing) valid for six months from the nomination of the winner, subject to availability. The hotel reserves the right to close out to the offer when it reaches a certain level of occupancy. No cash alternative is available.
- Only one entry per household.
- The competition is open to all residents of the UK, including the Channel Islands, aged 18 or over, except employees or contractors of Immediate Media, Lords of the Manor Hotel and anyone connected with the promotion or their direct family members.
- Closing date for entries is 11.59pm on Thursday 9 May 2019.
Enter below and don’t forget to provide your contact details so that we can contact you if you win.