Featured over a diverse range of homeware products, Sophie Allport’s designs are inspired by nature and the countryside, with ranges including pheasants, hare, bees, birds and more.
Sophie runs the business with her brother Jem from their head office in Bourne, Lincolnshire, where they recently opened a new shop earlier this year. Sophie Allport now sells over 40 different designs and their full collection of homewares, bags, accessories, bedding, home fragrance and collections for pets and children, are all on display in their impressive new store.
There is also a beautiful selection of items hand-picked by Sophie including furniture, mirrors, lamps and other home accessories.
As well as working with a number of highly-regarded British institutions, Sophie has worked alongside The National Trust creating a lovely woodland collection and with the ZSL (Zoological Society of London) to create an elephant range and a cheetah range.
The Oilcloth Oundle Bag comes in a range of designs, and can be held as a shopper or slung over your shoulder with the adjustable shoulder strap. There’s a secure zip closure and handy internal pockets.
Terms and conditions
- Read our full terms and conditions before entering.
- The first entry with the correct answer drawn at random after the closing date will win an Oilcloth Oundle Bag of their choice.
- No cash alternative.
- Over 18s only.
- Only one entry per person.
- The competition is open to all residents of the UK, (including the Channel Islands), except employees or contractors of Immediate Media, Sophie Allport, and anyone connected with the promotion or their direct family members.
- Closing date for entries is 11.59pm on Friday 29 November 2019.
Enter below and don’t forget to provide your contact details so that we can contact you if you win.