Two BBC Wildlife readers can win this beautiful Tiny Hummingbird necklace, worth £89, handmade by Jana Reinhardt jewellery. Master goldsmith Jana is inspired by the natural world, particularly birds, and created this pendant as a celebration of the world’s smallest bird.
Handcrafted by a small team of goldsmiths in the UK, this stunning piece has finely detailed wings and has been hand polished to a high shine. The design has a flat back, so it will sit perfectly whatever you’re wearing.
This special necklace is part of the brand’s Hummingbird range, Jana has also crafted collections based around the sparrow, the exotic birds of the rainforest, woodland animals and the cold climate loving creatures of the Arctic.
Jana Reinhardt are proud to use the ld methods of wax carving and fabrication and never machine manufacture. This ensures every piece of jewellery they make is entirely unique and of the very highest quality, with exceptional craftmanship and attention to detail.
The company was founded in 2006 by husband and wife team, Jana Reinhardt and Ross Cutting. Both eminently qualified goldsmiths and jewellery designers, they work from their UK studio designing and making jewellery for nature lovers and those who appreciate the lighter side of life.
Terms and conditions
- Read our full terms and conditions before entering.
- The first two entries drawn at random after the closing date will win a hummingbird necklace.
- No cash alternative is available.
- Only one entry per household.
- The competition is open to all residents of the UK, including the Channel Islands, aged 18 or over, except employees or contractors of Immediate Media, Jana Reinhardt jewellery and anyone connected with the promotion or their direct family members.
- Closing date for entries is 11.59pm on Sunday 14 July 2019.
Enter below and don’t forget to provide your contact details so that we can contact you if you win.