365 Days Wild by Lucy McRobert features a family-friendly random act of wildness for every day of the year, ordered by season, rooted in environmentalism, nature identification, conservation, and including plant-based recipes, craft ideas and mindfulness exercises.
© Alan Price
Many of these easy, simple acts of wildness are little things you can do as part of your day to experience, enjoy and celebrate the nature near you, whether you live in the countryside or in a city, from growing your own vegetables to buying a reusable coffee cup.
© Matthew Roberts
Foraging recipes from 365 Days Wild:
Lucy McRobert is the campaigns manager for The Wildlife Trusts and helped to set up national campaign, 30 Days Wild, which runs every year.
Terms and conditions
- Read our full terms and conditions before entering.
- The first five entries drawn at random after the closing date will win a signed copy of 365 Days Wild by Lucy McRobert.
- No cash alternative is available.
- Only one entry per household.
- The competition is open to all residents of the UK, including the Channel Islands, aged 18 or over, except employees or contractors of Immediate Media, Harper Collins Publisher, the Wildlife Trusts, and anyone connected with the promotion or their direct family members.
- Closing date for entries is 11.59pm on Monday 26 August 2019.
Enter below and don’t forget to provide your contact details so that we can contact you if you win.