BBC Wildlife has a stunning ‘Aurora Borealis’ print, based on the original painted artwork from artist and author Tiffany Francis, alongside a signed copy of her beautiful new book Dark Skies, to give away.
Darkness has shaped the lives of humans for millennia, and in Dark Skies, Tiffany Francis travels around Britain and Europe to learn more about nocturnal landscapes and humanity’s connection to the night sky.
As she travels, Tiffany delves into the history of the ancient rituals and seasonal festivals that for thousands of years humans have linked with the light and dark halves of our year.
This beautifully written nature narrative explores the nocturnal landscapes and investigates how our experiences of the night-time world have permeated our lives.
Print of ‘Aurora Borealis’ by Tiffany Francis.
Inspired by her experience watching the Northern Lights in the Norwegian city of Tromsø in the Arctic Circle, Tiffany has created stunning artwork to remind her of her journey. The winner of the giveaway will also win one of Tiffany’s gorgeous Dark Skies inspired prints.
Three runners-up will also win a signed copy of Dark Skies.
Terms and conditions
- Read our full terms and conditions before entering.
- The first entry drawn at random after the closing date will win a signed copy of Dark Skies by Tiffany Francis and an A4, unframed print of ‘Aurora Borealis’. The following three entries drawn at random will win a signed copy of Dark Skies by Tiffany Francis.
- No cash alternative.
- Over 18s only.
- Only one entry per person.
- The competition is open to all residents of the UK, (including the Channel Islands), except employees or contractors of Immediate Media or Bloomsbury Publishing and anyone connected with the promotion or their direct family members.
- Closing date for entries is 11.59pm on Sunday 22 September 2019.
Enter below and don’t forget to provide your contact details so that we can contact you if you win.