Come face to face with Africa’s ‘Big 5’ – lions, rhino, elephants, leopard and buffalo – as you go behind the scenes on a world-famous safari reserve.
The poaching crisis, climate change and growing human populations mean South Africa’s wildlife is under threat like never before. As a wildlife researcher, you’ll join the project team in creating a model ecosystem where people and animals live harmoniously together. You’ll also learn about Africa’s fascinating and often misunderstood creatures from experts who work with them every day.
Because this landmark conservation project is owned by the local community, it’s not just the wildlife you’ll be supporting. You’ll also be making a real difference to the future of Africa’s rural people.
- Get closer than safari guests – work hands-on with wildlife and conservation professionals
- Protect one of Africa’s largest rhino populations – help manage one of the region’s critical rhinoceros locations
- Supported by WWF and Panthera – support global wildlife conservation as a volunteer
- Owned by the Zulu community – the entire reserve is owned by the local community, who seek to coexist with wildlife
- Cheetah viewing hotspot – with a growing population, the reserve plays a pivotal role in cheetah conservation throughout southern Africa
Take a look at what we’re up to on our Pinterest or Youtube!