Our all-inclusive, small-ship cruise itineraries offer a mix of excursions in intriguing towns and Native villages and adventures in raw wilderness bays and glacial fjords. This approach to small ship cruising in Alaska offers travelers a comprehensive look at all the Inside Passage has to offer. Every Alaskan Dream Cruises experience is hand-picked for its value in immersing you in True Alaska.
In this relaxed ambiance, you will enjoy an unsurpassed level of personalized service we call True Alaskan Hospitality. Some hallmarks of this all-inclusive service include:
- Friendly and knowledgeable officers and service staff.
- Comfortable mattresses, fresh towels and linens, and ocean-view windows.
- Complimentary-use binoculars in all staterooms.
- Daily room service, including evening turndown.
- Complimentary, Alaska-made body washes and shampoos.
- An intimate lounge/salon and bar aboard all vessels.
- Early-riser pastries every morning in the lounge, and hors d’oeuvres prior to dinner.
- Complimentary non-alcoholic beverages.
- A complimentary glass of house wine or Alaska beer with dinner service.
- Complimentary Alaskan gear for use during your expedition, including rain jackets, rain
pants, and boots.