WildSweden is a locally owned wildlife travel company that organizes tours and holidays to see Moose, Wolves, Beavers and Bears in Sweden’s forests. The company was founded in 2003 when Marcus Eldh first took travelers into his home forests in search for Moose. Today Marcus and his colleagues has received international recognition and several awards for their work to bring attention to wildlife and nature. Traveling with WildSweden is more than just a nature experience. It is also an important contribution to wildlife conservation as well as the local economy.
• Watch & photograph wild animals
• Travel in small groups with local guides
• Stay at family owned guesthouses & lodges
• Enjoy local & organic food
• Travel in non-touristic areas