To celebrate the release of the Seven Worlds, One Planet TV series and the accompanying book, BBC Wildlife Magazine has teamed up with Penguin Random House to offer 10 lucky readers the chance to win a free copy of this astonishing exploration of the natural world.
With a foreword by Sir David Attenborough and over 250 breathtaking images, including stills from the BBC Natural History Unit’s spectacular footage, Seven Worlds, One Planet uncovers the wildlife stories that make each continent unique and is written by the executive producer Dr Jonny Keeling and the series producer Scott Alexander.
David Attenborough filming at Stokksnes beach in Iceland for Seven Worlds, One Planet. © Alex Board/BBC NHU
From the jungle of the Congo or the majestic Himalayas to the densely populated wilds of Europe or the comparatively isolated Australasia, each of these seven worlds has a distinct character.
Accompanying the landmark 7-part BBC series narrated and presented by Sir David Attenborough, discover how these extraordinary 7 worlds make up the 1 planet we call home.
Terms and conditions
- Read our full terms and conditions before entering.
- The first 10 entries, with the correct answer, drawn at random after the closing date will win a copy of the Seven Worlds, One Planet book.
- No cash alternative.
- Over 18s only.
- Only one entry per person.
- The competition is open to all residents of the UK, (including the Channel Islands), except employees or contractors of Immediate Media, Penguin Random House, and anyone connected with the promotion or their direct family members.
- Closing date for entries is 11.59pm on Sunday 1 December 2019.
Enter below and don’t forget to provide your contact details so that we can contact you if you win.