In the latest issue of BBC Wildlife
OUT NOW: February issue
- A pioneering translocation initiative helping to secure the future of southern white rhinos
- Seahorses in Portugal
- The secret lives of city gulls in the Netherlands
- How species are assessed for the ICUN Red List
- Gillian Burke on the impact of humans on animal behaviour
- Mike Dilger on butterflies and bumblebees emerging this month
- Mark Carwardine on the bird flu crisis
Get closer to the natural world – every month
Take advantage of our special offers and have the world's oldest and best Wildlife magazine delivered straight to your door in plastic-free wrapping.
Each issue is filled with expert features, world-class photography, big nature stories and conservation initiatives.
Or why not give as a gift? Who do you know who would love a monthly dose of truly awe-inspiring animals, plants and habitats?