Two BBC Wildlife readers will win a beautiful Tiny Polar Bear necklace, worth £89, handmade by Jana Reinhardt jewellery. Master goldsmith Jana is inspired by the natural world and created this pendant as part of her Polar Nights collection, a celebration of the animals of the Arctic.
Handcrafted by a small team of goldsmiths in the UK, this finely detailed piece has been hand polished to a high shine. The Polar Bear measures 10mm tall by 13mm wide and hangs from a fine curb chain, that fastens with a 0.5cm spring ring.
Tiny Polar Bear necklace
As well as bears, the Polar Nights range features tactile hand-carved miniature seals, penguins, whales and narwhals. Jana has also crafted collections based around the sparrow, the exotic birds of the rainforest, woodland creatures and African wild animals such as elephants and big cats.
Jana Reinhardt are proud to use the old methods of wax carving and fabrication and never machine manufacture. This ensures every piece of jewellery they make is entirely unique and of the very highest quality, with exceptional craftmanship and attention to detail.
The company was founded in 2006 by husband and wife team, Jana Reinhardt and Ross Cutting. Both eminently qualified goldsmiths and jewellery designers, they work from their UK studio designing and making jewellery for nature lovers and those who appreciate the lighter side of life.
Terms and conditions
- Read our full terms and conditions before entering.
- The first 2 entries drawn at random after the closing date will win a Tiny Polar Bear necklace.
- No cash alternative.
- Over 18s only.
- Only one entry per person.
- The competition is open to all residents of the UK, (including the Channel Islands), except employees or contractors of Immediate Media, Jana Reinhardt jewellery, and anyone connected with the promotion or their direct family members.
- Closing date for entries is 11.59pm on Sunday 05 January 2020.
Enter below and don’t forget to provide your contact details so that we can contact you if you win.